Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy 10th Anniversary to Us!!!
We had an amazing weekend at the Disneyland Resort. We stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel for 3 days, 2 nights. The weather was perfect, in the mid 60's during the day and the 40's at night, just cold enough to wear a jacket & scarf to be comfortable.
Once we got all checked in we set off to the parks. We are pro's at this so it was pretty simple to have a good game plan to hit as many rides possible without lines or a ton of walking. I do think we traversed both parks multiple times a day anyways. Without the kids it was so easy to just go wherever we wanted, go on all the rides we don't get to go on together and eat what WE wanted. No Mickey shaped chicken nuggets on this trip!
George spoiled me by letting me have a shopping spree in Sephora while he followed me around holding my purchases. Sweet, wonderful, patient man! I knew there was a reason I kept him around for the last 10 years! ;o)I also got to buy pretty much whatever I wanted in any of the Disney stores too. I am much too frugal to be told I get whatever I want. He had to keep reminding me not to buy for the kids, just for myself. That is harder than it sounds! I did get a few things that made my heart flutter! For those of you that aren't Disney freaks, you won't appreciate them so I will spare the details.
All in all it was an amazing trip & Thank you for all of the happy anniversary wishes!

No comments: